Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Memories in ABC's

Architect dream: I contributed in a construction of my grandpa's building
Bass: My first time playing and my first concert
Chimborazo: My first climbing
DT: My first soccer direction
Eruption: Saw how Tungurahua exploded in BaƱos

French: I went to Canada and learned how to speak french
Grinch: My first nightmare when I was 6
Homeland: My favorite TV-Series at the moment
Island Break: Best contribution to a game I have tried

Jinx!: My favorite game to play with friends
Kit-Kat: Best chocolate and my first addiction
Laughter: spending time with my friends

Music: Time to hang out with friends and have a good time
No-Scope: My most overused word in my life
Ovnis
PS3: My first gaming console

Quito: The city in which all my adventures are born
Road trip to Costa Rica (1 year)
Soccer: Been playing for all my life

Toronto: When I went to Canada for the first time
Umbro: I remember my first pair of soccer shoeas

Vendetta: Not even once
Witchcraft: Read a book about it

X-Factor: I like watching it, is kinda funny
Yearbook: trip to Canada and Miami
Zuleta: First biking tournament

No comments:

Post a Comment